Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear Vacation Diary, Installment 5

5/7/10
Dear Diary,
We dropped the dogs off earlier tonight at auntie Lisa's for their trial sleep over. Annabelle sniffed around here, there and everywhere then went out side and pee'd here there and everywhere. Alexis, having been to Lisa's before, felt right at home and went straight for the doggie toy box but noticed a cardboard box next to the fish tank and was eyeballing that for a good chew instead. (Cardboard trumps ALL dog toys just so you know!) Go figure. Back at home, the house is quiet and empty tonight without them. I hope I can sleep. 'Trying not to let my neurotic thoughts run away with me. Runnin runnin and runnin runnin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME YOUR COMMENTS! If you dont have an account "anonymous" is the easiest way to do it, just sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks!