Saturday, March 16, 2013

One Year Forward, Two Years Back

Monday will be two years since Alexis died. I KNOW you're all sick of hearing about it...you want ELVIS stories. tuff shit!  Not a single solitary day goes by that I don't think about her. And it's not just once a day it's ALL FUCKING DAY.  I'm such a mess. Still Angry! It's like she just died. I feel no further ahead than I did last year at this time. And that pisses me off! I'm trying so hard. I read my blog post from her one year anniversary and I was all "I'm feeling better, moving on, wonderful life, blah blah blah" ...shut the fuck up one-year-ago-Amy! I so feel like i was a step ahead back then and now I'm two thousand steps back. It's probably just the anniversary that's getting to me. (And it doesn't help that Monday is also the 7 year anniversary of my brothers death too)  I'm sure once the date passes I'll be able to move on a little more. (there's the optimistic Amy i know poking her head out!)   I'm sure I'll post something on Monday so I'll see you then!  Can't wait to see what next years anniversary post looks like.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME YOUR COMMENTS! If you dont have an account "anonymous" is the easiest way to do it, just sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks!